However, in order to have an experience away from the hustles of the city on a trip near Delhi lasting only two days, one needs to visit Delhi, which is an Indian city that is a blended mixture of historical and modern culture. You can satisfy your soul and take your excitement to a whole new level by visiting one of the many places that are close to this massive metropolis. These places offer options to people who are looking for an adventure, honeymoon couples, and travellers who are looking for a weekend getaway near Delhi. The names Lansdowne, Kasauli, Rishikesh, and Parwanoo are just some of the places that fall into this category of short but speedy destinations.There are amazing places on the list of 2 Day trip places near Delhi that are home to lush green hills and calm rivers, as well as activities such as rafting, skiing, igloo making, and many more that will exceed all of the expectations and provide awesome experiences to its visitors. These places include: Why don’t you scroll down and find out about some sophisticated places that have been carefully selected for your convenience?
Jim Corbett National Park 2 days 1 night Package
Highlights of Jim Corbett National Park Packages
- Corbett National Park is one of the largest tiger reserves in India, so you shouldn’t miss the chance to go exploring there.
- Discover the Himalayan foothills and the mysteries that lie within them with a two-day package from Corbett to feel the peace that permeates your very being.
- Delight in the breathtaking Corbett Waterfalls, which are adorned with scenic beauty and are tucked away cosily within the thick, verdant forests.
- When you visit the Garija Mata Temple, you will be able to embark on a journey that will bring you spirituality and enlightenment.
The tour will take you to a location that will help you relax after you have navigated the winding roads and steep inclines of the hilly terrain. Girija Mata Temple is an ancient Devi temple in India. It can be found on the outskirts of a beautiful village called Girjiya near Ramnagar. If you are up for the adventure, you should go there and see it for yourself. Visit the Corbett Waterfall, a picturesque and diminutive waterfall that can be found tucked away in the woods of the Corbett National Park. As you venture deeper into the interior of the Corbett National Park, allow yourself to be enraptured by the breathtaking natural scenery. While you are exploring the diverse flora and fauna of the area, you might catch a glimpse of a Bengal Tiger while you are exploring the forest area. During your stay, take pleasure in the flavour of exotic meals that will help ease your discomfort.
Manali Tour Package
After navigating the winding roads and steep inclines of the hilly terrain, the tour will take you to a location that will help you relax so that you can get the most out of the experience. An ancient Devi temple, the Girija Mata Temple can be found in India. It is possible to find it on the outskirts of a lovely village close to Ramnagar that goes by the name of Girjiya. You should go there and witness it for yourself if you are up for the challenge of going on an adventure. Visit the picturesque and diminutive Corbett Waterfall, which can be found tucked away in the woods of the Corbett National Park. This waterfall can be found tucked away in the park. As you make your way deeper into the interior of Corbett National Park, allow yourself to be mesmerised by the breathtaking natural scenery that surrounds you. You might catch a glimpse of a Bengal Tiger while you are exploring the various species of flora and fauna that are found in the area. This could happen if you are in the forest at the time. Enjoy the flavour of exotic meals that will help ease your discomfort while you are here, and take pleasure in them during your stay.
Highlights of Manali Packages
- Throughout the journey, behold the views of enchanting glaciers, bottleneck roads, slithering rivers, and 360-degree panoramic views of magnificent mountain ranges.
- Pay a visit to well-known locations such as the Hadimba Temple, which is located in an area where natural splendour and cultural significance converge, and observe the surrounding cedar forests.
- Pay a visit to Manali, also known as the Skiing Paradise, and have some exciting adventures in Solang Valley, such as zorbing and paragliding.
- Indulge your sense of taste with the extraordinary variety of locally produced fruit wines that have been aged for a number of years.
- Cafe 1947, Cafe Meraki, Johnson’s Cafe, Lazy Dog, and Cafe Bella Vista are just a few of the well-known eateries in Manali where you can enjoy a meal.
Shimla Tour Packages
Shimla is known as the “Queen of Hills” due to the fact that it is shrouded in mist, that it is nested within dense pine forests, and that it is outlined with the snowy peaks of the mighty Himalayas. This location makes Shimla an ideal vacation retreat for families, friends, and honeymooners. No matter how old you are, the toy train ride in Shimla will bring out the child in you as it weaves in and out of tunnels and chugs its way slowly up the mountains. This ride will make you laugh and smile the entire time.
Walking through the British-era buildings that will transport you to the old world will give you a pleasant colonial hangover, so make sure you are prepared for it. At the Himalayan Nature Park in Kufri, you can indulge in a variety of adrenaline-pumping activities like skiing, sledding, trekking, or hiking along the park’s winding trails in order to appease the adrenaline junkie within you. Don’t forget to send postcards to your friends and family from the 133-year-old post office in Shimla that is designed in the Swiss style.
Highlights of Shimla Packages
- Throughout the journey, be sure to keep your eyes peeled for breathtaking panoramas of majestic mountain ranges, winding roads, and gushing rivers, as well as enchanting glaciers and bottleneck roads.
- Embrace your inner child on the Shimla toy train ride while humming songs from your travel playlist. The ride is sure to make you feel like a kid again.
- At Kufri, which is located at an elevation of 2,720 metres, you can engage in a variety of exciting adventure activities, which will send a surge of adrenaline through your body.
- You can get incredible views of the Kedarnath and Badrinath mountain ranges if you climb to the top of Kufi’s famous Mahasu Peak and look out over the surrounding area.
- Hike up to the top of Jhakhoo Hill and seek the blessings of the statue of Lord Hanuman that stands 33 metres tall and stares back at you there.