If you are thinking of planning a trip to the golden triangle then you can visit these historic cities. Golden Triangle includes the three most eminent cities of India, namely Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur. The geological area of these urban areas structure a triangular circuit, subsequently, these together are prestigious as the most astonishing Golden Triangle in India. These three urban communities are known for their glad history and old legacy esteem. The Golden Triangle Trip takes you to the magnificent attractions of these historical urban areas. Book Outstation Taxi in Jaipur to visit these mesmerizing places.
Attractions of Golden Triangle Trip
In our list, Delhi is the first city. Delhi is the capital city of India and one of the most visited cities of India Golden triangle. There are some of the best places to visit in Delhi to visit such as Red Fort, Qutub minor, Jama Masjid, India Gate, Akshardham Temple.
- Red Fort is also known as Lal Qila because it is constructed by red sandstone. It was built by Mughal emperor Shah Jahan in the 17th century. This magnificent fort complex is situated in Old Delhi. It was designated as the World Heritage Site by UNESCO.
- Qutub Minar is the tallest minarets in India with 72.5 m of height. It is surrounded by numerous ancient ruins and structures. It represents a glimpse of Indo-Islamic Architecture.
- Jama Masjid was constructed by Mughal emperor Shah Jahan in 1658 AD. This Masjid is situated at one of the busiest central streets of Old Delhi.
- India Gate is situated in the heart of New Delhi. This is the most famous national monument of India.
- Akshardham Temple is the most beautiful temple in Delhi. It represents the best example of traditional Hindu and Indian architecture. You can also enjoy an art exhibition and the Musical Fountain Show in this complex.
Jaipur is the capital of Rajasthan, a royal destination of Golden Triangle India tourism. There are so many prime attractions of Jaipur such as Amber Fort, City Palace, Govind Dev Ji Temple, Hawa Mahal and many more.
- Amber Fort is known as Amer fort Amber Fort. This is the most visited attraction of Jaipur city. This is located on a high hill the fort and famous for its artistic style and elephant ride.
- City Palace is the complex of royal palaces, courtyards, and lush gardens. It showcases the rich blend of Indian Rajput, Mughal and European styles of architectures.
- Govind Dev Ji Temple is one of the famous temples of Jaipur, dedicated to Hindu Lord Krishna located in the city palace complex.
- Hawa Mahal is one of its unique 5 storey-building of Jaipur which looks like a beehive, that houses 953 small windows, also known as Jharokhas, all decorated with beautiful lattice-work.
Agra is a historical tourist city of Uttar Pradesh state in India. There are some of the must visit attractions such as Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, Fatehpur sikri and many more.
- Taj Mahal is known as ‘symbol of love’ is the prime attraction of the trip. This structure attracts tourist from all over the world. This is also listed amongst the seven wonders of the world.
- Agra Fort is the famous monument of the city located about 2.5 km away from Taj Mahal. This is one of the UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Fatehpur Sikri is about 32 km from the city of Agra, which was built by Mughal Emperor Akbar. The main attractions of Fatehpur Sikri are Panch Mahal, Buland Darwaza, Jama Masjid etc.
These trips don’t pause and snatch the exclusive Golden Triangle Trip that will take you to the intriguing goals of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur. You can plan Golden Triangle Trip to make visit travels most occurring with the entrancing attractions of Golden Triangle India. Book Outstation Taxi in Jaipur to visit these mesmerizing places.